Sunday, June 23, 2019

Welcome to Pocket Stuffers





Hello and Welcome to Pocket Stuffers!
Let me take a few minutes to introduce myself and our mission here at Pocket Stuffers. My name is Marissa. I am in my mid 20's and I created this blog because I am always experimenting with ways to line my pockets with a few extra dollars. For me, that is a little more complicated than just getting out and getting a second job.
The reality for me is that I'm no longer allowed to work (according to my doctor). I received a double lung transplant in September of 2016 and as of June 2019 I started taking the baby steps needed for a second one after my new lungs rejected. I used to work in an office but my doctor advised limiting my daily activity around people for my health so I had to quit my job.
I'm in the process of fighting to receive disability (I was kicked off in 2018 for being too healthy) and as of now I have a court date in July.

I can't just spend my time waiting around for disability though. It's been almost a year of unemployment and the bills are really stacking up and now with a second transplant in the future. I need to consider saving up for future expenses my insurance may not cover.

That is how Pocket Stuffers has come to exist! I use an average of 5 money-making apps consistently to help earn some kind of income and I've found there are actually a lot of people in similar positions to my own also looking for tips and tricks to earn a little more.

Please note: None of these apps will get you "rich quick" and none will really earn you the income of a full time job, but if you're looking for saving some extra cash on the side or even just looking to add to your vacation income these methods DO work! I'm going to give you my best tips and apps to help you get a little more money a month.

Please note: Your ability to make money on these apps fully depends on the work you put in and you could easily earn more than I do just by putting in some extra time. I will always be honest about the time I put into the apps and never exaggerate my income. My mission is to be as honest as possible so you can get a realistic idea of whether or not these methods will work for you and fit into your lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment